Final conference outputs
Presentations and photos from final conference are available here.
Basic information about the conference
When? 31. 5. 2022 and 1. 6. 2022
Where? In Bolzano /Bozen, Italy.
Conference language: main conference language is English. For sessions 1 and 2 on first day (31. 5.) simultaneous translation in Italian, Slovenian, French and German language will be available.
Conference objectives: the Final Conference aims at summarising and presenting the outcomes of the OpenSpaceAlps project, bringing together professionals, policymakers, scientists and interested citizens engaged with spatial planning issues in mountain areas, and enhancing the participation of the AlpPlan Network members.
Sustainability: Conference is certified as green event by the Autonomous Province of Bolzano/Bozen.
Main target groups
The conference intends to keep an open character and reach a wide audience of interested people but with particular focus for:
- Relevant bodies and their member of the Alpine Convention and the EUSALP
- Scientists interested in the topic of preserving and enhancing open spaces for future generations
- Spatial Planners and other professionals interested in the topic
- Regional policymakers as well as local public administrators, politicians, and park’s managers
- Regional and local experts interested in exploring the topic for their area
- Members of Spatial Planning associations
- University students in spatial planning and related disciplines
Participation is free of charge, but registration is necessary to attend the conference. Registration is open until 20. 5. 2022.
Use this link to start registration process.
Information for AlpPlan network and ARL members and speakers with an active role
Members of the AlpPlan network and the ARL “Landesarbeitsgemeinschaft Bayern” as well as speakers with an active role in the agenda are entitled to free hotel accommodation and reimbursement of travel costs. For this purpose, the Academy for Territorial Development in the Leibniz Association (ARL) reserved a certain number of hotel rooms. After registering for the conference, please get in touch with the ARL office (email@example.com) in order to reserve a free hotel room.