The project partners launched pilot projects in the fields of social integration, labour market integration and environmental and landscape management by migrants. Local or regional implementation partnerships were formed which include all relevant stakeholders for the development of the new offers and services such as municipalities, SMEs, NGOs and other stakeholders (List of implementation partnerships, Deliverable D.T3.1.1). In total, in the six participating countries more than 80 organisations and institutions participate in implementing the pilot projects.
The implementation concepts (D.T3.2.1) were developed with the stakeholders in a participatory manner.
The pilot projects are in addition presented on posters.
- Regio-V: Strengthening a welcoming culture in companies and municipalities in the Bregenzerwald (Vorarlberg, Austria)
- CIPRA International Lab: L'Arbu, the Crafts of the Mountain - Training opportunity for building up a mountain farm (Piedmont, Italy)
- Regional Development Agency Upper Styria East GmbH: Establishment of a Uniform Arrival Management for Upper Styria (Austria)
- EURAC Research: „Heimat Vinschgau“ as a place to work, live and be welcome (Mals, Italy)
- EURAC Research: Living in Val Gardena - Strengthening social relations among newcomers and the local community (Italy)
- Regione Piemonte: “One of Us" When public and private sector work together towards integration (Italy)
- Franco Demarchi Foundation: Multicultural Alps - Between tradition and innovation (Trentino, Italy)
- Urban Planning Institute of the Republic of Slovenia: Let's make it easier! Tools for better integration of new inhabitants in the local community
- Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region: Increasing territorial attractiveness for health professionals (Communities of communes of Trièves and Massif du Vercors, France)
- Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Switzerland:
Company coaches for new migrant employees - Employees supporting employees (Zermatt region): Implementation Concept, Poster
Intercultural mediator for families - A new approach to integrate families (St. Moritz): Implementation Concept, Poster
Family tandems - A low threshold idea for intercultural contacts (Engelberg): Poster
Intense off-season German course (Lauterbrunnen): Poster
The PlurAlps partners launched pilot projects in the fields of social integration, labour market integration and environmental and landscape conservation. Local or regional implementation partnerships were formed to involve different actors such as municipalities, SMEs, NGOs and other stakeholders. In total, more than 80 organisations and institutions in the six participating Alpine countries were involved in the implementation of the pilot projects.
The experiences from the pilot projects are summarized in this toolbox (O.T.3.2). The goal is to share what has been learned, make processes transparent and inspire further ideas and projects in other reigons. The PlurAlps partners developed this toolbox as a useful resource for fostering pluralism as a key for local development in the Alpine Space.
The project partners documented and shared the experience of the pilot projects in a report.
This pilot projects lessons learned report tries to filter out those elements that are of general importance when implementing pilot projects in the field of migration and regional development. The specific lessons learned of each pilot project are highlighted in the PlurAlps innovation toolbox where the four most important lessons learned for each tool are documented
New Offers and Services for the Pilot Areas
Pilot area Malles/Mals (Italy)
Video „Aus einem anderen Blickwinkel“ - "Da un altro punto di vista"
by Magdalena Gschnitzer
German/Italian with subtitles
Pilot areas Val di Non and Val di Sole (Italy)
Videos " Pluralism in the Alps, the paths followed by youths" - "Cinema and Migration" - "Food, employment, integration"
by Stefania Ferriolo (yummimedia)
Italian with English subtitles
Pilot Areas Jesenice, Kamnik and Postojna (Slovenia)
Have a look at the information brochures for migrants for 3 pilot municipalities in Slovenia!
Pilot Area Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region (France)
The Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region has shot a video to invite doctors and medical professionals to consider to work in the countryside.
French version with English subtitles.
Pilot Area Upper Styria East (Austria)
The Regional Development Agency Upper Styria East GmbH has created these three documents for the newcomers in their region:
topjob-toplife infocard = short information on the region to hand out at job fairs, international events, etc.
topjob-toplife poster: the poster and a corresponding roll-up are also used for fairs, events, etc. to present the region and its possibilities.
topjob-toplife welcome folder: this folder summarizes all necessary information for newly arrived workers and professionals on the region and the legal framework in Austria.
Pilot Area Bregenzerwald (Austria)
Final report: Pilotbeispiel Bregenzerwald - Neue Angebote und Services zur Stärkung der Willkommenskultur in Gemeinden und Betrieben
Online Platform Vorarlberg FINDER (available in German, English, Spanish, Arabian, Farsi)
Pilot Area Valle Stura (Italy)
A short report about the project and the cooperation between the cooperative Germinale and CIPRA International Lab...
... and a nice video from the Germinale team!